Using Video in Social Media for PR
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
With an increasing amount of video being viewed online, particularly shared through social media, it is now more important than ever for PR to take ownership of the creation and seeding of engaging branded content.
This session explores the opportunities available to you to use video to engage your audiences, be that owned, earned or paid for, showing how it can be integrated as a key tactic for a specific activity, or to form a strategic part of your longer term communications plan.
From micro-content, such as Instagram and the increasing influence of Snapchat, to streaming events through Periscope and Facebook Live.
We will also show how to use video to:
- amplify your message and improve reach through targeted coverage on online media and influential bloggers
- how to work with Social Talent and YouTubers
- generate buzz
- improve SEO
- increase your ROI
We also cover different forms of short form content, including How To Guides, News and Feature videos, Real Life and Issues based stories. You will also see examples of how interactive video can drive sales both on and off-line, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality plus we finish with some production tips and what’s involved in subtitling and voice-overs as well.
Including latest research figures, this workshop will help communications professionals begin to build a strategy for their next campaign.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable from junior to senior level PR professionals who need to understand how to integrate video content into a digital PR campaign or longer term PR strategy.
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation including links to all relevant case studies and sources
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Russell Goldsmith
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- Singapore’s Heather Seet & Victoria Brown, winners of the ICCO Next-Gen PR World Cup finals 21st October 2021
- Stats show almost half of PR professionals to resume international business travel 20th October 2021
- Jessica Oppenheim & Leticia Villegas – Mexico’s ICCO Next-Gen PR World Cup Finalists 17th October 2021
- Sophie Webster & Elliot Payne, UK’s ICCO PR World Cup Finalists 17th October 2021
November 17 - November 18