Getting maximum impact from a disappearing PR budget
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
A key phrase for public sector and not for profit communicators is to get ‘more for less’. Budgets are continuing to shrink and there appears to be no let up for the next four years. We all have to find ways of cutting budgets but having a bigger impact. But to achieve this where do you start? How do you develop no or low cost public relations that will get you noticed?
The world for communication professionals is changing rapidly and new tools and techniques are emerging. Do you know what is available to help you deal with the challenging times?
The online seminar will take you through the ways to develop public relations on a shoestring but still make an impact and to see the opportunities that lie in front of you.
How delegates will benefit
- Consider the options for no or low cost communication activity
- Look at how to maximise the impact
- Understand the technology that is available
- Learn how to encourage a team to be creative
- Find out how others are making it work
What delegates will learn
- How to approach no cost communication as an opportunity
- What opportunities exist
- How to change focus and behaviour
At the end of the session the aim is for delegates to have an understanding that even without budget PR activity can make a big impact. They should have new ideas and an enthusiasm for taking the challenge, trying new things and doing more with less.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Amanda Coleman MPRCA
Start Time: 16:00:00 GMT
End Time: 17:30:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Sharp Rise in Confidence for Global PR Industry 17th December 2020
- ICCO Global Pulse Check reveals PR industry’s mental health in lockdown 14th August 2020
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
4th November 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th November 2021 @ 5:00 pm