Employee Change Communications
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
This webinar is designed for beginner-to-intermediate communicators looking to understand how to design and manage employee change communications. Drawing on real-life case studies and academic research, it will provide guidance and techniques that can be applied practically in the workplace.
Following the webinar, delegates will be sent:
- Webinar slides
- Case studies
- Relevant reports and guidance
- Have the opportunity for follow up conversations with trainer about specific change communications challenges.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Paul Inglefield MPRCA
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
- ICCO Global Pulse Check reveals PR industry’s mental health in lockdown 14th August 2020
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- How to be an effective remote worker during the Coronavirus 25th March 2020