Making Snapchat Work for PR Campaigns
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
From its humble beginnings in 2011 Snapchat has come a long way.; self-destructing photos and video are no longer just for smartphone-savvy young people – they’re for PR professionals who want a creative way to reach their target audience.
However, like every social media platform, the potential to make huge efforts for little return is very real.
This PRCA workshop shows delegates how to get the most out of Snapchat, how to integrate it productively into a PR campaign and ensure you get great results.
How attendees will benefit; Attendees will gain an understanding in:
- The features of the Snapchat App and how it can work for PR
- Working with Snapchat – features and benefits of the App
- Snapchat cheats and hacks to steal the show
- Using Snapchat Stories and making it effective for your PR campaign
- How brands are using Snapchat successfully for their campaigns
- Running a PR campaign featuring Snapchat
- How to work with the Snapchat community
- Working Snapchat into a wider social media campaign and working with other channels
- Measuring your success on Snapchat
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Steve Dunne MPRCA
Date: Thu 1st February 2018
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- ICCO announced 2019 Global Awards winners and Hall of Fame inductee 4th December 2019
- Creative Culture: Insights into India 20th November 2019
- ‘PR’s global growth set to surge beyond 2020’ – ICCO World PR Report 2020 13th November 2019
- ICCO reveals 2019 Global Awards shortlist 30th October 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time.