Developing an internal communications strategy
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
This practical webinar provides an overview of the key stages needed to develop an internal communications strategy.
How attendees will benefit
Gain an overview of best internal communications practice with an introduction into the practical steps needed to develop a strategy.
Who should attend
Anyone working in internal communications who wants insight and further understanding on how to develop a strategy for their organisation.
What attendees will learn
A step-by-step process to developing an internal communications strategy which includes:
- Reviewing stakeholders
- Reviewing the current impact of internal communications
- Some of the barriers to success
- How to achieve greater impact
- Setting objectives
- Evaluation and measuring success.
- Online copy of the PowerPoint slide pack containing a generic workbook template which you can adapt to use in your own organisation
- An email address for questions after the course.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Paul Inglefield MPRCA
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
- New Next Generation PR World Cup Competition Announced 15th July 2021
- Heather Kernahan announced as new ICCO Americas President and Board Member 7th July 2021
- UK Team Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 17th June 2021
- Nitin Mantri extends ICCO Presidency to 2022 10th June 2021