Developing an internal communications strategy
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
This practical webinar provides an overview of the key stages needed to develop an internal communications strategy.
How attendees will benefit
Gain an overview of best internal communications practice with an introduction into the practical steps needed to develop a strategy.
Who should attend
Anyone working in internal communications who wants insight and further understanding on how to develop a strategy for their organisation.
What attendees will learn
A step-by-step process to developing an internal communications strategy which includes:
- Reviewing stakeholders
- Reviewing the current impact of internal communications
- Some of the barriers to success
- How to achieve greater impact
- Setting objectives
- Evaluation and measuring success.
- Online copy of the PowerPoint slide pack containing a generic workbook template which you can adapt to use in your own organisation
- An email address for questions after the course.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Paul Inglefield MPRCA
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am