Mental Health Awareness
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
One in four people in the UK will experience ofsome form mental illness this year. That’s the same proportion of people who have asthma. However, many of us would be much less comfortable talking about our mental health than a physical condition.
Mental illness is a very broad spectrum of conditions and they are very common in the population. This practical webinar will equip you in taking care of your mental well-being and that of others, and supporting colleagues who may experience mental ill-health.
How you will benefit:
This webinar will equip you with practical ways to make changes in your organisation to improve your wellbeing and that of your colleagues, as well as looking into the origin of the stigma around mental health.
We will look into the most common type of conditions and how you can spot the warning signs.
We will look at what can be changed in your organisation, teams and for individuals to improve mental wellbeing at work and support colleagues who experience mental ill-health.
Who should attend:
Anyone who is interested in mental health and wellbeing for themselves and others.
What you will learn:
This practical webinar will provide you with a wealth of information to equip you to look after your mental wellbeing and that of others.
We will cover:
· Understanding what mental ill health is
· Identifying characteristics of a range of mental health conditions
· Identifying potential causes of mental ill health
· Changes in behaviour or environment to promote mental wellbeing
· Supporting or signposting support to colleagues who are experiencing mental distress
After the webinar we will provide you with a set of handouts about the main types of mental illness and their symptoms to support you in recognising them, as well as signposting resources, and top tips on best practice to keep mentally healthy and support others.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Ms. Bertille Calinaud MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00
End Time: 12:00:00
- Sharp Rise in Confidence for Global PR Industry 17th December 2020
- ICCO Global Pulse Check reveals PR industry’s mental health in lockdown 14th August 2020
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
4th November 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th November 2021 @ 5:00 pm