Mental Health Awareness
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
One in four people in the UK will experience ofsome form mental illness this year. That’s the same proportion of people who have asthma. However, many of us would be much less comfortable talking about our mental health than a physical condition.
Mental illness is a very broad spectrum of conditions and they are very common in the population. This practical webinar will equip you in taking care of your mental well-being and that of others, and supporting colleagues who may experience mental ill-health.
How you will benefit:
This webinar will equip you with practical ways to make changes in your organisation to improve your wellbeing and that of your colleagues, as well as looking into the origin of the stigma around mental health.
We will look into the most common type of conditions and how you can spot the warning signs.
We will look at what can be changed in your organisation, teams and for individuals to improve mental wellbeing at work and support colleagues who experience mental ill-health.
Who should attend:
Anyone who is interested in mental health and wellbeing for themselves and others.
What you will learn:
This practical webinar will provide you with a wealth of information to equip you to look after your mental wellbeing and that of others.
We will cover:
· Understanding what mental ill health is
· Identifying characteristics of a range of mental health conditions
· Identifying potential causes of mental ill health
· Changes in behaviour or environment to promote mental wellbeing
· Supporting or signposting support to colleagues who are experiencing mental distress
After the webinar we will provide you with a set of handouts about the main types of mental illness and their symptoms to support you in recognising them, as well as signposting resources, and top tips on best practice to keep mentally healthy and support others.
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Ms. Bertille Calinaud MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00
End Time: 12:00:00
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Unleash your inner creative€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- ICCO and The Trust Project Announce Partnership to Promote Freedom of Media and Trusted News Ecosystem 15th September 2021
- Ethical challenge facing PR practitioners in 2021 7th September 2021
- High standards and professional ethics are the industry’s crucial raison d’être and an everyday call to action 1st September 2021
- New Next Generation PR World Cup Competition Announced 15th July 2021
November 17 - November 18