Generating Sales with Social Media
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
This comprehensive webinar looks at how your business can take advantage of social media, and its importance as a tool for customer acquisition and retention.
Step by step, proven best practice guidance for using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, blogging to generate return will all be looked at in-depth. All theory will be supported by up to date case studies which will enable you to emulate their levels of success.
The webinar covers:
- How to align social media with your business plan
- An overview of the core popular social media platforms and tools
- Developing a social media strategy
- The 4 Cs leading to Conversion
- Monitoring and exploiting trends
- Identifying your key audiences online, and how to reach them
- Measuring sales and ROI
Who should attend?
- PR Account Managers and Account Directors
- In-house PR professionals
Event type: Webinar
Trainer: Katie King CMPRCA
Start Time: 15:30:00 GMT
End Time: 17:00:00 GMT
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- ICCO Global Pulse Check reveals PR industry’s mental health in lockdown 14th August 2020
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- How to be an effective remote worker during the Coronavirus 25th March 2020