Creating and Curating Compelling Content for Social Media
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Optimise the effectiveness of your social media activity with proven tips for creating compelling content, in our Creating and Curating Compelling Content for Social Media course. This comprehensive workshop looks at the importance of providing engaging content to your fans and followers, to increase the virality of your messages and content, and energise your campaign across the social media universe.
The workshop will provide proven best practice guidance for content creation on the core social media platforms; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and blogging. All theory will be supported by up to date case studies, enabling you to get the best from your social media activity.
- The workshop covers:
- An overview of the core social media platforms and tools
- How to increase engagement for your social media pages
- Building a strategy for creating compelling content
- Understanding the interests of your target audience
- Monitoring and exploiting trends
- The 4 Cs of content creation
- Identifying your key audiences online, and how to reach them
- Measuring the ROI of social media activity
Who should attend?
- PR Account Managers and Account Directors
- In-house PR professionals
Event Type: Webinar
Trainer: Katie King
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- New Next Generation PR World Cup Competition Announced 15th July 2021
- Heather Kernahan announced as new ICCO Americas President and Board Member 7th July 2021
- UK Team Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 17th June 2021
- Nitin Mantri extends ICCO Presidency to 2022 10th June 2021