Measuring and Evaluating PR Campaigns
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
PR is coming under increasing scrutiny from clients and management to be accountable and prove its worth. At the same time some of the traditional methods of evaluating a PR campaign are being dismissed as lightweight and ineffective. Add in to the mix the many new theories and methods of measuring the impact of a PR campaign and it is clear that effective evaluation of PR is a vital piece of knowledge for a PR practitioner. This PRCA Webinar is an intensive and highly practical session.
How attendees will benefit
- Gain an overview on the latest thinking in evaluation and what is available
- Understand how to apply it to your campaigns
- Understand how to make it an integral piece of your management
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all levels who would like to develop their understanding in measuring and evaluating PR campaigns.
What attendees will learn
- Why evaluate? And the need to have it at the heart of everything you do
- The common pitfalls of evaluation and how to avoid them
Trainer: Steve Dunne MPRCA
Date: Tue 7th August 2018
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
- ICCO announced 2019 Global Awards winners and Hall of Fame inductee 4th December 2019
- Creative Culture: Insights into India 20th November 2019
- ‘PR’s global growth set to surge beyond 2020’ – ICCO World PR Report 2020 13th November 2019
- ICCO reveals 2019 Global Awards shortlist 30th October 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time.