Measuring and Evaluating PR Campaigns
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
PR is coming under increasing scrutiny from clients and management to be accountable and prove its worth. At the same time some of the traditional methods of evaluating a PR campaign are being dismissed as lightweight and ineffective. Add in to the mix the many new theories and methods of measuring the impact of a PR campaign and it is clear that effective evaluation of PR is a vital piece of knowledge for a PR practitioner. This PRCA Webinar is an intensive and highly practical session.
How attendees will benefit
- Gain an overview on the latest thinking in evaluation and what is available
- Understand how to apply it to your campaigns
- Understand how to make it an integral piece of your management
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all levels who would like to develop their understanding in measuring and evaluating PR campaigns.
What attendees will learn
- Why evaluate? And the need to have it at the heart of everything you do
- The common pitfalls of evaluation and how to avoid them
Trainer: Steve Dunne MPRCA
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax