Making Snapchat Work for PR Campaigns
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Snapchat has gone from being a simple photo and video sharing app to a PR and marketing tool that PR professionals simply cannot ignore.
From its humble beginnings in 2011 Snapchat has come a long way.; self-destructing photos and video are no longer just for smartphone-savvy young people – they’re for PR professionals who want a creative way to reach their target audience.
However, like every social media platform, the potential to make huge efforts for little return is very real.
This PRCA workshop shows delegates how to get the most out of Snapchat, how to integrate it productively into a PR campaign and ensure you get great results.
How attendees will benefit;
Attendees will gain an understanding in:
- The features of the Snapchat App and how it can work for PR
- Working with Snapchat – features and benefits of the App
- Snapchat cheats and hacks to steal the show
- Using Snapchat Stories and making it effective for your PR campaign
- How brands are using Snapchat successfully for their campaigns
- Running a PR campaign featuring Snapchat
- How to work with the Snapchat community
- Working Snapchat into a wider social media campaign and working with other channels
- Measuring your success on Snapchat
Trainer: Steve Dunne MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am