Understanding Search in a Social Media World
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
This comprehensive workshop looks at how your business can take advantage of social media’s undisputed impact on search engine queries, links, ranking and traffic.
You will come away with a clear idea of how to create share-worthy content; how to amplify your network reach and increase your social rankings. All theory will be supported by up to date case studies which will enable you to understand the role of search in the new social media revolution.
The workshop covers:
- Securing links and leads
- Driving awareness and branding
- Building a unified strategy for search and social dominance
- The role of search and its impact on conversion
- Monitoring and exploiting trends
- Identifying your key audiences online, and how to reach them
- Measuring sales and ROI
Who should attend?
- PR Account Managers and Account Directors
- In-house PR professionals
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am