Climbing the PR Career Ladder
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will understand what their employers are looking for in senior consultants and be able to put together a promotion plan in order to develop their careers further.
Who should attend
Junior consultants looking for promotion and those with in-house or other experience joining a consultancy.
What attendees will learn
- Current responsibilities
- How to develop your role
- What is your employer looking for in a senior consultant?
- Developing a “promotion plan”
- Networking and developing your contacts
- Seeking out mentors
- Selling yourself to your employers
Attendees will receive the course presentation.
Event Type: Webinar
Level: Personal Skills
Trainer: Alice Newsham MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am