Social Media Metrics
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Social media. Everyone is doing some form of campaign, everyone has some form of presence, be it Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or the myriad of other platforms available. But how do you truly measure your activity? How do you ensure that you are not just “spinning wheels”? What are the Key Performance Indicators to ensure your client or your organisation is getting it’s correct return on investment? This Webinar shows you exactly what is available and what social media metrics you should deploy.
Who should attend
This course is suitable from junior to senior level public relations practitioners who need to measure and achieve Return on investment in social media activity for their client or organisation.
What attendees will learn
Through examining the current best practice techniques in evaluating social media campaigns and in examining the social media management and evaluation tools available, this course will give strong insight and guidance on best practice consolidated by vivid and insightful case studies.
Delegates will learn:
– Establishing realistic aims and objectives for PR in the digital field
– The best KPI’s for social media campaigns
– What tools are available to measure and ensure ROI in the digital field
– Measuring amplification
– Measuring and evaluating influence
– Establishing realistic parameters for advocacy
– Designing the pull in and push on approach
– Measuring Output against out take and outcome in the digital field
– How different platforms should be measured
– The pitfalls to avoid
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Trainer: Steve Dunne MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022