€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Paid Media is now part of the PR mainstream, as increasingly we have to pay to gain access to online audiences. We’ve become advertisers almost by accident and as a result can now gain a holistic view of activity that was often siloed in separate departments.
This is no bad thing; it means we can better target audiences and guarantee eyeballs according to interest, location and demographic. It’s also measurable, but the creative and calls-to-action have to be appealing.
The rise of Paid Media in PR provides revenue opportunities and also potentially improved results.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Where Paid Media fits into planning, alongside Earned, Shared and Owned Media (often referred to as the ‘PESO model’)
- Jargon busting
- Planning for Paid Media: The journey, design and wording
- A/B testing
- Platform-specific ad options, including
- Google Ads
- Video placement
- Native advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Tagging and tracking
- Content discovery platforms
- Ad management (Demand-side Platforms)
Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in how Paid Media could help them increase the reach and effectiveness of their online content campaigns.
Trainer: Chris Lee MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Unleash your inner creative€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Singapore’s Heather Seet & Victoria Brown, winners of the ICCO Next-Gen PR World Cup finals 21st October 2021
- Stats show almost half of PR professionals to resume international business travel 20th October 2021
- Jessica Oppenheim & Leticia Villegas – Mexico’s ICCO Next-Gen PR World Cup Finalists 17th October 2021
- Sophie Webster & Elliot Payne, UK’s ICCO PR World Cup Finalists 17th October 2021
November 17 - November 18