Producing Engaging Content in Public Sector Communications
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
The growth of social media has given public sector communicators a great way to maximise the information that they have at their fingertips. They can now be their own publishers and use the new technology to gain the most impact. So what is the challenge? The main issue is about making sure your activity hits the mark and this means being able to produce engaging content. It has moved from talking about the channels to recognising they are only as good as the content being shared. How do you make the most of what you have? How can you get noticed?
Are you still too focused on using specific social media channels? Do you need to understand what the technology can help you to do? Do you understand how to find and develop interesting information to support your organisation?
The online seminar will take you through ways to produce engaging content for your public sector communications and making the most of the opportunities.
How delegates will benefit
• Learn how to develop a content strategy
• Look at how to maximise your impact
• Consider why to focus on content not channels
• Understand the technology that is available
• Find out how others are making it work
What delegates will learn
• How to approach a content strategy for communication
• What opportunities exist and how they can be used
• How to change your focus from channel to content
Who should attend
At the end of the session the aim is for delegates to have an understanding that the content of communication is what can make the biggest impact. They should have an understanding of new opportunities and how they can get more from what they have within their public sector organisation. They should be able to recognise what makes engaging content and be keen to try a new approach.
Trainer: Amanda Coleman MPRCA
Start Time: 16:00:00 GMT
End Time: 17:30:00 GMT
Introduction to Public Affairs€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022