Digital Disruption – The next wave?
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
PR is a fundamental driver in the new customer centric world, helping businesses to achieve goals but business transformation is fundamentally altering the intertwining worlds of sales and marketing.
How prepared are PR managers to deal with the for the next wave of digital disruption from innovations such as virtual reality and the Internet of things?
Are HR teams ready to deliver the training which PR teams – both in house or agency – will require?
How will culture be affected?
Who will PRs compete with in this new world?
Delegates will learn about the following:
- The evidence for this next wave of digital disruption: key technologies and platforms
- An understanding of the new hybrid world of sales and marketing, both strategic and tactical
- A framework for developing new skills and new behaviours
- A range of tools and resources to adapt and cope with this change
- How to measure success of an integrated sales and marketing plan
Trainer: Katie King MPRCA
Start Time: 15:00:00 GMT
End Time: 16:30:00 GMT
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am