An Introduction to Sustainability for Communications Professionals
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Communications professionals and agencies are increasingly tasked with communicating
about sustainability-related issues. Whether you work in-house or at an agency, this webinar
will help you to get a better grasp on how to do it well.
rom workers rights in clothing factories to sustainable fishing, water scarcity to renewable energy, these issues have become mainstream. The issues are complex, and the risk of communicating them inaccurately or without real understanding can be risky. A sophisticated public can spot ‘greenwash’ and a social media post about it can have an instant impact on an organisation’s reputation. Whether you work in-house or at an agency, this webinar will help you to get a better grasp on how to communicate about sustainability.
Who should attend:
● PR account managers and executives
● In-house PR professionals
Course topics will include:
● What is sustainability?
● An overview of sustainability trends past, present and future
● Why sustainability is important to communications professionals
● Related consumer, business and regulation trends
● Case studies: ‘when sustainability comms goes wrong’ and examples of good practice
● Guiding principles to help you in future
Trainer: Betsy Reed CMPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- New Next Generation PR World Cup Competition Announced 15th July 2021
- Heather Kernahan announced as new ICCO Americas President and Board Member 7th July 2021
- UK Team Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 17th June 2021
- Nitin Mantri extends ICCO Presidency to 2022 10th June 2021