€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Understand how journalists, bloggers and vloggers work, how to evaluate genuine influence, and maintain media databases. You’ll learn what influencers really want, how to build long-term relationships with them, and how coverage can benefit search rankings.
For too long, journalists and bloggers have complained of untargeted approaches and spammed press releases, but by applying some best practice you can stand out in their inbox as a reliable consultant who they will listen to.
The course covers:
· What makes a great story?
· What content do influencers want?
· How do journalists and bloggers work?
· How to identify influencers
· How to qualify influencers and maintain a contacts database
· Building diverse and authoritative inbound links
· Influencer outreach best practice
· Rules on disclosure
Who should attend?
- PR account managers and executives
- In-house PR professionals
Trainer: Chris Lee
Date: Thu 26th July 2018
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- How the PR industry rediscovered its Cannes mojo 24th June 2019
- ICCO Europe – Combating Misinformation 13th June 2019
- PR agencies must acknowledge common ground to enhance our professional standing 12th June 2019
- ICCO Mid-Year Round Up with Elise Mitchell, ICCO President 31st May 2019