€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Understand how journalists, bloggers and vloggers work, how to evaluate genuine influence, and maintain media databases. You’ll learn what influencers really want, how to build long-term relationships with them, and how coverage can benefit search rankings.
For too long, journalists and bloggers have complained of untargeted approaches and spammed press releases, but by applying some best practice you can stand out in their inbox as a reliable consultant who they will listen to.
The course covers:
· What makes a great story?
· What content do influencers want?
· How do journalists and bloggers work?
· How to identify influencers
· How to qualify influencers and maintain a contacts database
· Building diverse and authoritative inbound links
· Influencer outreach best practice
· Rules on disclosure
Who should attend?
- PR account managers and executives
- In-house PR professionals
Trainer: Chris Lee
Date: Thu 26th July 2018
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- PR represented at ‘highest levels of European Government’ as ICCO joins Council of Europe 10th February 2020
- Creative Culture: Insights into Poland 6th February 2020
- WE & Hotwire Announced As First Platinum Partners For Cannes 5th February 2020
- Burson-Marsteller founder Harold Burson dies aged 98 10th January 2020
June 4 @ 8:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm