€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Understand how journalists, bloggers and vloggers work, how to evaluate genuine influence, and maintain media databases. You’ll learn what influencers really want, how to build long-term relationships with them, and how coverage can benefit search rankings.
For too long, journalists and bloggers have complained of untargeted approaches and spammed press releases, but by applying some best practice you can stand out in their inbox as a reliable consultant who they will listen to.
The course covers:
· What makes a great story?
· What content do influencers want?
· How do journalists and bloggers work?
· How to identify influencers
· How to qualify influencers and maintain a contacts database
· Building diverse and authoritative inbound links
· Influencer outreach best practice
· Rules on disclosure
Who should attend?
- PR account managers and executives
- In-house PR professionals
Trainer: Chris Lee
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Introduction to Public Affairs€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Employee Change Communications€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- ICCO announce M&A Advisory partner for PR mergers and acquisitions 8th April 2021
- Cannes Lions 2021 to run as a fully digital experience 7th April 2021
- Maxim Behar Announced as New International Growth Chair for ICCO 18th March 2021
- ICCO begins ‘PR professionals for reliable Covid-19 vaccine information’ initiative 15th March 2021