€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Understand how journalists, bloggers and vloggers work, how to evaluate genuine influence, and maintain media databases. You’ll learn what influencers really want, how to build long-term relationships with them, and how coverage can benefit search rankings.
For too long, journalists and bloggers have complained of untargeted approaches and spammed press releases, but by applying some best practice you can stand out in their inbox as a reliable consultant who they will listen to.
The course covers:
· What makes a great story?
· What content do influencers want?
· How do journalists and bloggers work?
· How to identify influencers
· How to qualify influencers and maintain a contacts database
· Building diverse and authoritative inbound links
· Influencer outreach best practice
· Rules on disclosure
Who should attend?
- PR account managers and executives
- In-house PR professionals
Trainer: Chris Lee
Date: Thu 26th July 2018
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- PRCA appoints Barry Leggetter as International President 5th February 2019
- Don’t Cry Wolf join ICCO House of PR in Cannes 15th January 2019
- Omar Qirem announced as new PRCA MENA Chairman and ICCO Middle East President 9th January 2019
- ICCO announces winners of its Global Awards 2018 and inductees to Hall of Fame 6th December 2018