Getting maximum impact from a disappearing PR budget
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
A key phrase for public sector and not for profit communicators is to get ‘more for less’. Budgets are continuing to shrink and there appears to be no let up for the next four years. We all have to find ways of cutting budgets but having a bigger impact. But to achieve this where do you start? How do you develop no or low cost public relations that will get you noticed?
The world for communication professionals is changing rapidly and new tools and techniques are emerging. Do you know what is available to help you deal with the challenging times?
How delegates will benefit
- Consider the options for no or low cost communication activity
- Look at how to maximise the impact
- Understand the technology that is available
- Learn how to encourage a team to be creative
- Find out how others are making it work
What delegates will learn
- How to approach no cost communication as an opportunity
- What opportunities exist
- How to change focus and behaviour
At the end of the session the aim is for delegates to have an understanding that even without budget PR activity can make a big impact. They should have new ideas and an enthusiasm for taking the challenge, trying new things and doing more with less.
Start Time: 16:00:00 GMT
End Time: 17:30:00 GMT
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- ICCO and The Trust Project Announce Partnership to Promote Freedom of Media and Trusted News Ecosystem 15th September 2021
- Ethical challenge facing PR practitioners in 2021 7th September 2021
- High standards and professional ethics are the industry’s crucial raison d’être and an everyday call to action 1st September 2021
- New Next Generation PR World Cup Competition Announced 15th July 2021
November 17 - November 18