Moving from Internal Communications to Employee Engagement
€56.00 – €68.00 Excl. Tax
Getting the best from the workforce is not a ‘nice to have’ it is essential. Employees are the businesses biggest asset and if they are fully supportive and involved it can magnify what is achieved. They are the people making daily contact with customers and service users so when the interaction is good it builds confidence in the business. The key is to move from broadcasting to staff to engaging and involving them. The time is right to stop talking about pushing messages through channels and to start identifying how to give employees a stake in the business.
Do you understand the difference between internal communication and employee engagement? Do you know what help is available to make the move? Are you and your organisation ready to make the change?
The online seminar will take you through ways to move from internal communication activity through to building employee engagement for the future.
How delegates will benefit
- Learn what employee engagement is
- Identify the conditions they need to make the move
- Understand the barriers and how to overcome them
- Learn how to build employee engagement
- Find out how others are making the change
What delegates will learn
- How to approach developing employee engagement
- What opportunities exist and how to utilise them
- How to move from focusing on broadcast to engagement
At the end of the session the aim is for delegates to have an understanding of the difference between internal communication and employee engagement. They should be able to recognise the steps needed to make a change to involving the workforce. They should have an understanding of how to start to make the move to engagement and how to build on what opportunities they have available.
Trainer: Amanda Coleman MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022