Getting to Grips with Grammar
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
An essential refresher for PR professionals who need to produce high-quality written work. If you’ve ever been confused about where to place an apostrophe or how to use a semicolon properly, this is the course for you. Whether you are drafting a press release, email, proposal, feature or web page, you need to be confident that your work will pass scrutiny.
How will attendees benefit
This course will give you the confidence to use punctuation and sentence structure correctly and address common English grammar mistakes in a commonsense and light-hearted format. It will provide reassurance to every writer and provide delegates with a renewed confidence in the documents they produce.
Who should attend
This seminar is ideal for all PR professionals who have to write or edit work on a day-to-day basis.
What will attendees learn
- Grammar myths explored
- What makes a sentence a sentence
- Placing commas correctly
- Semicolons and colons: when and why to use them
- Apostrophes: never confuse it’s and its again
- Getting plurals right
- Differences between American and British English
- Your personal grammar questions answered
Attendees will receive comprehensive course notes.
Trainer: Emma Ewing MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Introduction to Public Affairs€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am