€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Have you ever seen an advert and thought, “What were they thinking?” Can you think of an example of one that you thought was particularly good?
What if we told you that appearances can be deceiving? When producing creative material, brands need to make sure that they are in-tune with the target market, down to the tiniest details. Things one culture may find ‘odd’ or ‘off-putting’ could be the key to succeeding in another country. Join us to gain the insight you need to launch your global campaigns.
Who should attend
This webinar is ideal for all PR professionals who have to create, write or edit material that needs to work across different cultures and markets.
What will attendees learn
• How to avoid making cultural and linguistic faux pas
• What to do to ensure communications are as effective in one culture and language as the other
• Understand that what appears obvious to logical to us may not be so in different cultures
• To stop and consider whether I have checked my communications are really as robust and effective as they could be to a wide range of audience
• To use in-market research as a necessary part of international communications
• Your personal grammar questions answered
Attendees will receive comprehensive course notes.
Trainer: Mélanie Chevalier MPRCA
Date: Wed 6th March 2019
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT