€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Some expertise in crisis management is an essential ingredient of a PR consultant’s professional armoury. But it can be a complex subject, especially when developing a crisis communications plan and dealing with the psychologies that come into play when bosses are under intense pressure and dozens of different audiences are demanding immediate information.
During more than two decades of planning for and handling a series of crises, Michael Bland has developed a ‘quick fix’ training programme which helps the experienced and the inexperienced alike with a series of practical checklists. These have been tested under fire and enable the PR professional to hit the ground running.
- Gain a thorough understanding of crisis and issuesdynamics
- Gain an understanding the psychology of communication and its role in crisis management
- Build knowledge about how to prepare, plan and train most effectively
- Be equipped with a list of actions to take in a crisis
- Gain methods for achieving client/top management buy-in
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at all levels who would like to learn about crisis management or refresh their skills in this area.
What attendees will learn
- The preparation process: developing a plan which works in practice.
- Action checklist: what to do when it happens.
- Strategy checklist.
- Communication psychology in a crisis.
- Achieving client buy-in: you might know the right way to behave in a crisis, but do they?
Trainer: Nickie Aiken MPRCA
Date: Tue 3rd July 2018
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Unleash your inner creative€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- How to be an effective remote worker during the Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- PR represented at ‘highest levels of European Government’ as ICCO joins Council of Europe 10th February 2020
June 4 @ 8:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm