€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
Some expertise in crisis management is an essential ingredient of a PR consultant’s professional armoury. But it can be a complex subject, especially when developing a crisis communications plan and dealing with the psychologies that come into play when bosses are under intense pressure and dozens of different audiences are demanding immediate information.
During more than two decades of planning for and handling a series of crises, Michael Bland has developed a ‘quick fix’ training programme which helps the experienced and the inexperienced alike with a series of practical checklists. These have been tested under fire and enable the PR professional to hit the ground running.
- Gain a thorough understanding of crisis and issuesdynamics
- Gain an understanding the psychology of communication and its role in crisis management
- Build knowledge about how to prepare, plan and train most effectively
- Be equipped with a list of actions to take in a crisis
- Gain methods for achieving client/top management buy-in
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at all levels who would like to learn about crisis management or refresh their skills in this area.
What attendees will learn
- The preparation process: developing a plan which works in practice.
- Action checklist: what to do when it happens.
- Strategy checklist.
- Communication psychology in a crisis.
- Achieving client buy-in: you might know the right way to behave in a crisis, but do they?
Trainer: Nickie Aiken MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022