Climbing the PR Career Ladder
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will understand what their employers are looking for in senior consultants and be able to put together a promotion plan in order to develop their careers further.
Who should attend
Junior consultants looking for promotion and those with in-house or other experience joining a consultancy.
What attendees will learn
- Current responsibilities
- How to develop your role
- What is your employer looking for in a senior consultant?
- Developing a “promotion plan”
- Networking and developing your contacts
- Seeking out mentors
- Selling yourself to your employers
Attendees will receive the course presentation.
Level: Personal Skills
Trainer: Alice Newsham CMPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Getting to Grips with Grammar€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Covid-19: How consultancies are helping clients adapt to the new normal 26th March 2020
- Being Human In The Time Of Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- How to be an effective remote worker during the Coronavirus 25th March 2020
- PR represented at ‘highest levels of European Government’ as ICCO joins Council of Europe 10th February 2020