Mental Health Awareness
€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
One in four people in the UK will experience some form mental illness this year. That’s the same proportion of people who have asthma. However, many of us would be much less comfortable talking about our mental health than a physical condition.
Mental illness is a very broad spectrum of conditions and they are very common in the population. This practical webinar will equip you in taking care of your mental well-being and that of others, and supporting colleagues who may experience mental ill-health.
How you will benefit:
This webinar will equip you with practical ways to make changes in your organisation to improve your wellbeing and that of your colleagues, as well as looking into the origin of the stigma around mental health.
We will look into the most common type of conditions and how you can spot the warning signs.
We will look at what can be changed in your organisation, teams and for individuals to improve mental wellbeing at work and support colleagues who experience mental ill-health.
Who should attend:
Anyone who is interested in mental health and wellbeing for themselves and others.
What you will learn:
This practical webinar will provide you with a wealth of information to equip you to look after your mental wellbeing and that of others.
We will cover:
· Understanding what mental ill health is
· Identifying characteristics of a range of mental health conditions
· Identifying potential causes of mental ill health
· Changes in behaviour or environment to promote mental wellbeing
· Supporting or signposting support to colleagues who are experiencing mental distress
After the webinar we will provide you with a set of handouts about the main types of mental illness and their symptoms to support you in recognising them, as well as signposting resources, and top tips on best practice to keep mentally healthy and support others.
Trainer: Ms. Bertille Calinaud MPRCA
Start Time: 10:30:00 GMT
End Time: 12:00:00 GMT
Climbing the PR Career Ladder€70.00 – €85.00 Excl. Tax
- Ten PR and Communications Industry Leaders Set to Speak at the World PR Day Fireside Chats on July 15 and 18 14th July 2022
- Does Transparency Pay Off? 12th July 2022
- World PR Day: Millions Around the World to Celebrate Public Relations on July 16 1st July 2022
- Team Indonesia Win Gold at Cannes Young PR Lions 24th June 2022
July 1 @ 8:00 am - October 28 @ 11:30 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am