The ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup is back! PR professionals under 35 will compete in the global competition which takes from 7th November to 10th November.
ICCO is committed to nurturing and promoting the next generation of talent in PR. Sourcing and retaining top talent is something that ICCO members battle with every day, no matter what region of the world they are based. The Next Generation PR World Cup offers a fresh opportunity for talented young, PR professionals to shine.
– Both team members must be under the age of 35 as of 1st July 2022.
– Agency, in-house, and freelance professionals are all welcome to compete (no restrictions, also team members do not need to be from the same organisation).
– All teams must be made up of two people
The PR World Cup is a global competition. To qualify to compete, participants must have either won national/ regional PR World Cup rounds or have been nominated by a national/ regional association through existing competitions and other merits. (If your local or regional association is running a PR World Cup competition, please let us know)
National Competitions are running from 18th July to 28th October. The deadline to enter a team for the global competition/ finals is 31st October.
(For information on how to compete, please ask your local PR association or contact ICCO directly at email@example.com)
Final Competition, 7th – 10th November
– National and Regional PR associations are only allowed to submit one team
– Finalists will be given a detailed brief, set by a global NGO.
– Teams must submit a deck of no more than 10 slides by the stated deadline. Included in the deck must be a 150 word summary of your creative campaign idea.
– Teams must submit a 3-5 minute-long video explaining their creative campaign idea to deliver the brief. Your video must include details about the approach, strategy and execution of your team’s idea. See “The World Cup Submission” below.
– Deadline to enter into the Global PR World Cup is October 31st, 2022
Click the link below for additional competition guidelines and to learn more about last year’s ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup winners and judges.