The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the biggest international festival celebrating advertising, marketing, and public relations. Join Cannes Uncovered for information on this year’s festival agenda, Cannes Lions award entry and Young Lions competition tips, and a discussion on how to showcase your agency at this year’s festival.
ICCO & PRCA Creative Group, 2nd March
ICCO and PRovoke
16:05 Insider Insights and Tips for the 2023 Awards and Festival
Senior Cannes Lions Rep
16:15 What Makes a Cannes Winner?
A panel of creatives, Cannes jurors and experts discuss their favourite past winning campaigns and defining features of winning entries.
Chair: Maja Pawinska Sims, Associate Editor – EMEA, PRovoke Media
- Jo-ann Robertson, Global Markets CEO, Ketchum, 2023 PR Lions Jury Chair this year
- David Levin Co-founder, That Lot
- Viola Hazlerigg Senior Creative, The Romans
- Graeme Anthony, Creative Director, WPP technology agency AxiCom
- Leigh, Head of Creative at Hanover and its consumer agency The Playbook
16:55 Young Lions Competition Advice and Tips
Previous Young PR Lions winners give tips for those entering teams into this year’s competition.
Chair: Ottilie Ross, Creative Director, Halpern & PRCA Creative Group Chair (Global PR Young Lions Silver Winner 2017)
- Gigi Rice, Midweight Creative, Citizen Relations (Global Young Lions Gold Winner 2021)
- Elle Bellwood, Midweight Creative, Freuds (Global Young Lions Gold Winner 2021)
17:25 Visibility at The Festival
Cannes veterans and gurus on tips for those planning to travel to Cannes this year, how to make your organisation more visible, how to navigate the event and make the most of your trip!