The International Communications Consultancy Organisation Ltd. (ICCO) is incorporated and registered in the UK with company number 2426198. Our registered office is at:
7-9 Wellington Square
This is the iccopr.com website. Your use of this site is subject to the terms below, which you are deemed to accept each time you visit the site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to revise these terms at any time.
- All material included on our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent advice. The information has not been written to meet individual requirements and no user should act or refrain from acting on such information without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining professional advice.
- ICCO provides this website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its contents. Without limitation to the foregoing ICCO does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose.
- ICCO expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and the ICCO had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and ICCO had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- While we use all reasonable endeavours to make the website available, errors, omissions, interruptions of services and delays may occur at any time. ICCO does not accept any liability arising from such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide any of the services offered on this site.
- ICCO does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- The rights for material on this website are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws, and you agree to use this website in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material from this website for your own private domestic or internal business purpose, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the website or any information submitted to or available through it.
- We may terminate any registration and/or deny you access to the website or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the site) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
ICCO respects your privacy. Any information that you give us helps us to provide you with the services that we supply.
We do not disclose to other third parties any of the information you supply unless authorised by you to do so or if required by law. We may share certain aggregate information with selected third parties but we do not disclose individual names or any identifying information.
It is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access this website with the exception of certain areas which are reserved for ICCO members or board members only and for which registration is required.
ICCO complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. It is the data controller and sole owner of any personal data collected on this website. We will process any data which you provide to us when using this website in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
By using this website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.