Top international experts from the United States, UK, Singapore, India and Australia are the first speakers to be announced for the world’s top conference on measurement being held in Asia for the first time in May.
The AMEC Global Summit on Measurement is being supported by ICCO, whose members can attend the event at a special discount.
The Global Summit is organised by AMEC, the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication and will be held in Bangkok on May 17/18. AMEC is the world’s largest media intelligence and insights professional body with over 150 members in 85 countries.
The Global Summit will also include the awards presentations of the annual AMEC Awards, which aims to promote best practice in communications research, evaluation and insights.
AMEC also hopes that ICCO members will also enter the AMEC Awards, the largest event of its type in the world. Details on the Awards scheme can be found at http://amecawards.com/.
International speakers will talk at the Global Summit about the latest techniques and thinking, in addition to a series of practical workshops to help educate PR and communications in South East Asia about the latest measurement techniques.
The first speakers to be announced are:
• Luisa Megale, Vice President, International Public Affairs and Communications, Asia Pacific, American Express. Australia.
• Deepa Dey, Head of Communications, India Sub Continent, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare. India.
• Jamin Spitzer, Senior Director of Platform Strategy, Microsoft. United States.
• David Watson, Head of Campaigns in the UK Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office. H M UK Government Communications. UK.
• Jim Macnamara, Professor of Public Communication, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Technology Sydney. Australia.
• Scott Kronick, President & CEO, Ogilvy Public Relations, Asia Pacific. China.
More speakers will be announced soon.
Barry Leggetter, CEO of AMEC, said: “As our Strategic Partner, we receive tremendous support from ICCO. We hope it will be possible for some ICCO members to attend the Summit in Bangkok.
“The international quality of our speakers will be a major factor in making the Global Summit a ‘must attend’ event for PR and communications professionals in South East Asia.”
The Summit is organized by AMEC. Headline sponsor is Isentia, Asia-Pacific’s leading media Intelligence Company.
EarlyBird registration discounts are now available through the Summit website, together with a special rate negotiated at the AVANI Riverside Hotel, Bangkok, where the Summit will be held. Accommodation can be booked on this link.
– Ends –
AMEC – the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication – is the world’s largest professional body for communications research, media intelligence and insights with more than 150 members in 86 countries.
For further information contact:
Mobile: +44 7748 677504 or +44 1268 412414