In light of the decision to cancel this year’s Cannes Lions, we still wanted to provide an opportunity for the industry to celebrate creativity, and have decided to create our own competition known as the ICCO Global Creative Challenge.
This will be a global competition, with member associations running regional rounds. Regional winners will then compete against one-another for the global title.
- The winner of this year’s Global competition will receive:
- 2 x virtual tickets to attend The ICCO Summit 2020, and also the opportunity present your winning submission to a global audience at the Summit.
- ICCO Global Creative trophy – presented at the ICCO Global Awards 2020
- The chance to present the winning entry at a forthcoming PRovoke event.
- 5 x ICCO virtual training courses, worth over €500
How the Competition Works
A brief will be set by the ICCO’s Charity Partner (to be revealed at a later date) who will act as the client, and participating teams will be given 24 hours to create a campaign.
The winners of each regional competition will be invited to take part in the global competition hosted by ICCO against winners from other regions. This will take place on 28th – 30th July, 2020. More details will be provided nearer the time.
Only two participants from the same consultancy are required to form a team (this equals 1 team), and consultancies are welcome to enter multiple teams. Each participant must be aged 30 years or younger (born after 21st June, 1989).
For more information, please email the ICCO Team – Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org