ICCO Membership Benefits
- KNOWLEDGE, DATA and MARKET INSIGHTS to support the growth of your organisation
- A platform to ENGAGE AND CONNECT with leading experts in the Global PR and communications industry
- Guidelines and standards to increase your EFFECTIVENESS as an organisation
- Events and activities to help you GROW your international network
- Industry RECOGNITION on a global platform
- An INTERNATIONAL NETWORK to meet the people who matter in the industry
- SKILLS to enhance your organisation’s performance
ICCO is the voice of public relations consultancies around the world.
The ICCO membership comprises national trade associations representing 66 countries across the globe in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East. the Americas and Australasia. Collectively, these associations represent over 3,000 consultancies world-wide.
ICCO Trade Association membership fees are determined by the annual collective turnover of all member agencies within the association.
Key Membership Benefits of ICCO Trade Association Membership
- Membership to ICCO confers a badge of credibility and professionalism for the PR / industry in the home country.
- Recognised ethical and management standards, endorsed across a large number of countries, are in place to be handed down to the association’s member firms, including the option of Consultancy Management Standard (CMS) accreditation.
- ICCO meetings, events and other communication channels provide a forum for addressing industry issues as well as sharing knowledge and best practice with peers from around the world.
- The organisation serves as a vehicle for expressing opinions on key industry issues to the outside world with a unified voice.
- ICCO services can be customised and branded in partnership with each association for offering to local member consultancies.
- An established network of members lends support and guidance on operational and other association matters.
- Member associations represent a trusted network for exploring international activities.
- If your Trade Association is interested in joining ICCO, please contact Steve Miller MPRCA – ICCO Membership & Partnerships Director Steve Miller
ICCO Direct Membership:
ICCO invites consultancies with an international agenda to join as Direct Members of ICCO.
Key Membership Benefits of ICCO Direct Membership
- Discounted entry to the ICCO Summit – the definitive event for the international PR and communications industry.
- Discounted entry for the inaugural ICCO Awards – recognising the best PR and communications campaigns in the world
- Announced as an ICCO Direct Member in the ICCO Newsletter and associated press release
- Company Profile & Promotion on the members’ directory on the new ICCO website
- Discounts to International partner events (Holmes Report, PRWeek) exclusively for ICCO Direct Members
- Access to a complete calendar of all leading international events featuring the PR and communications industry
- Get visibility/quotes in ICCO publications and reports
- A free listing within the ICCO Global Report
- Be a prospective panellist at ICCO events
- Opportunity to be a Judge at the inaugural ICCO Awards
- Business Matchmaking – Get personally introduced to ICCO trade association members as well as their consultancy members
- Access to online Members area – Download reports, white papers, guides, etc.
- Speaker opportunities at ICCO events
- Senior level networking – exclusive invitations to forthcoming ICCO events
- Win new international business by being listed for free in the planned ICCO business referral tool – Powered by The Work Crowd
- If you are interested in joining ICCO as a Direct Member, contact ICCO Membership & Partnerships Director Steve Miller