The ICCO University PR World Cup
What is the ICCO University PR World Cup?
In teams of two, participants will work together to invent a PR campaign that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of a brief which will be set by a chosen NGO (TBA) and meets all their detailed requirements. Campaigns will be submitted to a list of international judges (academics and PR professionals) who will, using a scoring system, select a winning campaign.
What do you need to consider?
– The competition is open to all Universities (members and non-PRCA members)
– Teams to be made up of two students (open to all undergraduate students) with one mentor from PRCA/ICCO’s NextGen Groups.
– Mentors must commit to 1 chat before briefing and 2 chats during the 48-hour competition
– One team maximum per university.
– Ensure availability for the week of 14th November.
– Judges will be a combination of academics and practitioners
Cost to compete?
– Participation in the The ICCO University PR World Cup is free.
– Internship with a leading agency in their local city (F2F or virtual internship)
– Feature interview on ICCO and PRCA websites, appearance on industry podcast, and name headlined in member newsletters (more than 10,000 PR professionals subscribed)
– Free tickets to PRCA Virtual International Summit 2023
To learn more about the ICCO University PR World Cup, please click the button below.