Tuesday 8th February 16:00 GMT – 17:00 GMT
Cannes Lions is the biggest international festival of advertising, marketing, and PR. Join Cannes Uncovered to hear about changes for this year from a Cannes rep, award entry tips from winners and judges, tips for the Young Lions competition, and a discussion on how to showcase your agency this year’s festival.
All times GMT
Rob Morbin, ICCO and Maja Pawinska Sims, PRovoke
16:05 Awards Overview and Changes for 2022
Fiorenza Plinio, Global Head of Creative Excellence, Cannes Lions
16:15 What Makes a Cannes Winner?
A panel of creatives discuss their favourite past winning campaigns and features of winning entries.
- Ted Saberese, Executive Creative Director, Porter Novelli
- Blair Metcalfe, Founder, The Agency Partnership
- Rebecca Rhodes, Head of Planning, Hotwire
- Aivory Gaw, Chief Brand Officer, Boldspace
16:45 Young Lions Competition
Panel of Young PR Lions winners and finalists give tips for those entering teams this year
- Elle Bellwood and Gigi Rice (2021 Global Gold and UK winners)
- Orna Clarke and Lugham Odlumdeane (2021 Global Silver and Ireland winners)
- Mica Keeney and Catilin Corcoran (2021 Global Commended and USA winners)
17:00 The Festival
Panel comes back for discussion on what to look forward to for those planning to travel to Cannes this year.