The Institute for Public Relations and the Public Relations Society of America conducted a study of 386 entry-level professionals in public relations to better understand their level of knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as their attitudes toward professional development opportunities. The report explores two areas that have received much attention in business and psychological […]
How attendees will benefit
- Gain a clear understanding of what a blog is and how to deploy it.
- Be able to advise a client on when to say yes (or no) to a blog.
- Be able to integrate the blog into a full on and off line strategy.
- Have the confidence to blog successfully.
Who should attend
This webinar is aimed at all levels who would like to understand more about blogging and how to use it effectively within a PR campaign.
Delegates will learn
- How to develop a blog strategy that recruits and builds readership
- How to create the blog itself – which platform to use and how to use it
- The etiquette behind powerful blogs
- Ten top tips to building your readership
- How to distribute your blog through directories and social bookmarking sites
- The budgetary and legal side of blogging
- Evaluation and the keys to success
At the end of the session delegates will have the confidence and knowledge to guide clients through the minefield that is corporate blogging and help them devise great blogs that get traction with the target audience.
What materials will attendees receive
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation