World Forum “Communication on Top” in Geneva
As a global community, WCF is responsible for:
- • Formation of the Global Communication Agenda
- • Developing integrated state communications, such as country branding
- • Offering Win-Win solutions to all types of conflicts
- • Fostering the growing influence of intangible assets, such as: reputation, trust, branding, and intensifying their impact on the development of countries and businesses
- • The search for new money as an equivalent of social influence
- • Development of a more social identity of business: social awareness, consciousness
- • Turning crisis into opportunities
- • Focus on the individual and the task for personal development through all communication disciplines
- • Development of creativity and revealing the innovation potential of different countries and communities
- • Promotion of the modern forms of education and self-development
- • Development of global communications, global communities, and global culture
- • Finding a Spokesperson for Humanity
Welcome to WCF Geneva Week 2017!
Click here to view the programme.