The media and communications landscape has evolved beyond recognition in recent years. Brands are grappling with the use of new platforms and technologies to engage their audiences. With consumers showing an ever-increasing need to believe in a brand’s purpose beyond profits, PR professionals are also contending with the challenge of giving brands an authentic and trustworthy voice.
Key Themes for 2018
- Understanding and proving the business value of PR
- Social media strategies – diving deep into platforms
- Linking brands to progressive causes – how to get it right
- Taking a data-driven approach to influencer marketing
- Ethical principles – what does good look like?
- PR’s place in the wider communications mix