This seminar will bring together expert communicators from across Asia to share insights and case studies about region specific campaigning in Asia. Learn from award winning campaign success stories about the most important cultural nuances, tools and trends for reaching audiences in particular countries and regions across the vast content of Asia. ICCO is the International Communications Consultancy Organisation, the global PR association of which PRCA SEA is a member.
60-100 Regional MDs/ CEOs, campaign directors, Heads of digital and social with a remit that covers various markets across Asia Pacific, or those looking to expand into different regions
• Welcome and Global Digital PR Overveiw, Francis Ingham, Chief Executive, ICCO
• Welcome and APAC Landscape, Nitin Mantri, CEO, AvianWE
• Messaging and best platforms for reaching audiences in China, Weber Shandwick
• South East Asia Market – New Opportunities, Mabel Chiang, MD SEA, Text 100
• Connecting with audiences in India now and in the future, Kunal Kishore Sinha, Founder and CEO, Value 360
• Campaigning across APAC (Panel) over the next decade, Chaired by Arun Sudhaman, Holmes Report
Panel discuss the nuances of different campaigns across APAC and how this will change over the next decade.
• Ways to authentically resonate with customers in China, Penny, Burgess, Founder and CEO, WE Red Bridge
• Panel Discussion – Skills for the next decade across Asia
To purchase your ticket in SGD, please click here.
To request an invoice for a ticket, contact Rob Morbin.