The Global PR Youth Board (GPRYB) fosters collaboration and creativity among young public relations professionals across the globe. The board formed from winners of ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup and Cannes Young PR Lions.
Objectives are continuously evolving and developed by the group themselves with occasional input from ICCO Board of Management:
- Establish a community of next generation creative talent that is global in scope.
- Advise experienced PR leaders on youth issues and provide a youth perspective on global industry challenges, particularly around nurturing creativity and talent.
- Run campaigns and activities targeted at younger generations to support wider ICCO and industry objectives around creativity and talent.
- Support, develop and promote Next Generation initiatives like PR World Cup and Young Lions.
- Engage with other youth movements globally and offer a PR and communications industry perspective and expertise.
The 10 person board is responsible for delivering on objectives, with contribution and support from a wider Global PR Youth group.
Launch Press Release
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Meet the Board:
United Arab Emirates